Data Elements: Projects.aspx
Use the drop-down menu to filter a sampling of our projects.
Mike Skidmore Architect
Opper Melang Restaurants
Featuring Quantum Lift & Slide Windows, and Slide & Fold Windows.
History of The Ballard Annex Oyster House: "The building was originally built for Fitzgerald and Hynes Department Store for a total of $15,000 in 1908. The top floor was home to the Aerie of Eagles for twenty years. In the 1930’s the building housed Willy’s New Car Sales & Dealership. During the 1950’s it was home to the printing press for The Ballard News Tribune, and later several restaurants."
View this project at Ballard Annex Oyster House