Quantum Clad is a surface mounted system designed to create air space between our prefinished custom wood windows and doors, and clad extrusions. This completely integrated system allows air and water to flow freely, preventing unwanted moisture from accumulating on the wood's surface. While similar systems have been available for several years, they have typically not been available in the sizes, configurations and options to accommodate the design preferences in the North American market.
Features & Benefits
- All wood surfaces are prefinished before cladding is applied
- Polymer spacer inhibits heat and cold transfer
- Cladding sits away from wood permitting water and air flow
- Edgetech Super Spacers provide dual seals for thermal performance by minimizing conduction of heat and cold
- Weatherstripping and gaskets provide optimum protection while maintaining breathability required for long term durability